Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

summer adventure. perpetual weekend.

being at home with no concrete plans makes me feel like i'm living the perpetual weekend. and i love it! i stay up way too late, watch too many movies, sleep in too much, and haven't been too productive with my time.

my big life decisions revolve around what pointless tv show i want to stream on netflix and how many pairs of underwear i should bring with for a month of trail work. right now, i'm debating about whether to bring overalls with me...

but, my trip to oregon is just around the corner. in less than 2 days, i'll be on my way to see if i have what it takes to be a high school crew leader! i'm stoked. it'll be nice to do something with my time. i will miss playing with my cats and making food for my parents though...

here are some recent photos from my life...

amos lee concert at meijer gardens.

veggie enchiladas i made for the show.

this guy, mutlu, most entertaining performer ever.

homemade pizza. and an ice cold oberon, of course.

dad watching fireworks on the 4th.

peter frampton! 4th of july concert.

sophie relaxing on the deck.

random frog in reading, pa.

yes! storm drain labels!

crazy fun bookstore in metuchen, NJ.

there was a double rainbow, all the way. so intense.

music under the tent (before the storm rolled in).

hawley!

1 comment:

amyyoung said...

You and those storm drains... :) Miss you girl.