Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

18 students, 5 inhalers, 2 EpiPens and a lunchtime medication.

that's what i had to radio in every morning when i received my field group this week. i felt like a walking medicine cabinet with lots and lots of children tailing behind me. also, i decided to fill in for someone and took on a cabin group the first night of camp.

needless to say, i'm a bit exhausted right now. all in all, the week went really well. my field group, although they were a bit on the rowdy side, definitely came together and showed me that they were learning and paying attention. it was great to have another taste cabin life in my night at the cabins.

i can tell i'm getting more confident in my responsibilities with this job and am feeling much better about all of the lesson plans. it's nice to start developing a routine to my life again.

in other life news (because my life doesn't always revolve around work), my camera is fixed and waiting to be picked up from best buy so i'll soon be able to post pictures from my beautiful new home! i did some trail work last weekend and LOVED it. i also really enjoy the folks i live with : ) they pretty much rock.

i am missing home...feel free to call me or write letters!

my address:
po box 1147
angelus oaks, ca 92305

: )

No comments: